Deleting custom object records manually
You can manually delete one or more custom object records from a custom object. You can delete up to 50,000 records at a time.
Tip: You can automate the deletion of custom object records using the Delete Custom Object Record action step available on the program canvas for custom object programs. You can push changed records to a program and evaluate the record before deleting it. Use decision steps like Compare Custom Object Fields, Has Linked Contact, or Compare Date to evaluate the record. If the record needs to be deleted, then use the Delete Custom Object Record action step.
To delete a custom object record manually:
- Navigate to Audience , then click Custom Objects.
- Open the custom object.
- Choose an option:
Option Steps To delete an individual custom object record To delete multiple records To delete all the custom object records
- Click View Custom Object Record.
- Click the Custom Data drop-down, then click Delete All Custom Object Records.
- Chose an option:
- To delete all custom object records in this custom object that are not read-only, click Delete.
- To delete all custom object records including read-only records, click Override and Delete.