Customizing email group permissions
The email group creator or an administrator can customize who can view, edit, or delete an individual email groups. You can use this, for example, to restrict access to an email group when creating an email.
Note: Administrators set default asset permissions. Customizing an email group's permissions override those defaults.
You can specify the following access:
- View: Allows the user or group to search for and open the asset.
- Edit: Allows the user or group to change the asset.
- Delete: Allows the user or group to delete the asset.
- Set Security: Allows the user or group to control access to the asset.
The email group will be available to users if they have the View permission.
To customize permissions:
- Navigate to Assets > Email Setup, then click Email Groups.
- Select email group you want to update.
- Click Permissions.
- Do one of the following:
- To add a user or user group to the list, click Add .
- To remove a user or user group, click the user or group and click Delete .