Building your first analysis
Insight includes many out-of-the-box analyses that can help you monitor the performance of your marketing programs and review your Oracle Eloqua data. If you are an analyzer, you can build custom analyses to help you answer questions specific to your business needs.
This tutorial shows you how to build your first analysis using Insight. We will build an analysis that shows emails sent within a user specified period of time.
Learn more by watching the video
What you'll learn
In this tutorial, we'll introduce you to the Insight analysis interface and show you how to:
- Create a tabular analysis
- Add columns and filters to the analysis
- Sort columns
- Add prompts
- Change how the analysis looks
What you'll need
- Access to Insight
- Analyzer license
For more information, see Insight users and permissions.
Before you begin
Before you create a custom analysis, here are some things to note:
- Only build a custom analysis using a single subject area. Oracle Eloqua cannot guarantee that an analysis with multiple subject areas will work or return results.
- The Oracle Eloqua data model may change and a change could impact your custom analysis. Stay up to date with changes in the data model by joining the Eloqua Insiders group on Topliners.