Changing the visibility of landing pages in the Design Editor
Note: All emails and landing pages created in the Classic Design Editor are now legacy assets. They are now view-only and not editable. Users can create emails and landing pages with the Design Editor and Source Editor. Learn more in our product notice. Learn more about the differences between the different
You can prevent an Oracle Eloqua landing page from being accessed by changing the visibility of the landing page. For example, after an event completes, change the visibility and prevent visitors from signing up. Or change the visibility if you are drafting a landing page and are not ready to make the information publicly available.
Before you begin:
After you change the visibility of a landing page, note the following:
- The landing page remains available in Oracle Eloqua and no dependencies are impacted.
- You can no longer access the landing page from its URL. A message displays instead indicating the page is unavailable.
- The landing page's redirect settings are no longer used. A message displays instead indicating the page is unavailable.
- You cannot change what is displayed to a landing page visitor in place of the landing page.
- Navigate to Assets , then click Landing Pages.
- Open the landing page you want to change.
- Click .
- In the Advanced Settings section, toggle the Externally Visible option to have the landing page visible only within Oracle Eloqua.
Tip: You can make the page externally visible again by toggling the option again.
- Click Done and save your changes.