Uninstalling apps within Profiler
Apps installed for Profiler can be uninstalled from within Profiler’s app configuration. This is a bit different from other apps in Oracle Eloqua because apps installed for Profiler do not display in the main AppCloud Catalog. You must go into the settings for Profiler itself to locate the apps that you’ve installed just for Profiler.
To delete Profiler app extensions from within Oracle Eloqua:
- Click Settings in the global header.
- Click Apps in the Platform Extensions section.
- Find and open the Profiler app.
- Click Configure.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Click on the app to open the configuration options for that app.
- Click Uninstall to uninstall and remove the app from your Profiler instance.