Exporting program entry, exit, or pending members reports
Note: You must have the View Operational Reports
You can export the Program Entry, Program Exit, and Program Pending Members reports directly from a program. These reports detail how and when contacts entered or exited your program, and those who are pending. Learn more about different operational reports for programs.
To export a program entry, exit, or pending members report:
- Navigate to Orchestration , then click Programs.
- Open the program you want to report on.
- Click Operational Reportson the right side.
- Choose the report. Program Entry Report, Program Exit Report, and Program Pending Members Reports can be exported.
- Choose a date range from the Evaluation period drop-down, then click Refresh.
- Click Export.
- Configure the export window and click Export.
A link to download the export data will be sent to the specified email address. The export is available from that link for 14 days.