Push Campaign Designer - Launch
Important: This information applies to the Push Campaign Designer, which is now generally available for all accounts. It replaces the Push Campaign Workbook.
To see how the Push Campaign Designer differs from the old mobile app campaign workbook, see Push Campaign Designer changes. For a breakdown of the Campaign Designer's visuals, see Push Campaign Designer visuals overview.
To launch a campaign, you need to select a launch schedule. Optionally, you can also select throttling settings and send notifications for skipped, sent, and launch failures. Throttling controls the rate at which messages are sent to prevent slow responses from too much volume.
To configure your launch settings:
- Click Launch at the top of the Campaign Designer.
- Select when you want to launch your campaign and configure the campaign's schedule:
- Under Notification, specify the email addresses to receive notifications:
- Progress notifications to: Enter the email addresses (separated by commas) to receive progress notifications, then select the type of notifications you want to send. You can send notifications for either skipped messages, sent messages, or both. For skipped messages, notifications are sent when the specified percentage of messages is skipped. For sent messages, you can send the notification after the specified percentage of messages is sent, or when the launch is complete.
- Failure notifications to: Enter the email addresses (separated by commas) to receive email notifications if the launch fails for any reason. The notification contains information that identifies the campaign and program, and a pointer to the error.
- Skipped launch notifications to: Enter the email addresses (separated by commas) to receive email notifications if a scheduled launch is skipped for any reason.
- Configure the Throttling settings. Throttling controls the rate at which messages are sent to prevent slow responses from too much volume. The throttling settings in the Launch flow are defaulted to the throttling settings defined for the campaign in the Additional settings panel.
- Click Next.
- Review the Launch summary.
- Click either
- Schedule: if you selected Once or Recurring earlier on
- Launch: if you selected Immediately earlier on