You can see how many users are signed in to your service and view detailed information about each user from the Manage Session page.
- User ID: Name that the user entered when they signed in.
- Host Address: Name of the host computer.
- Session ID: Unique identifier assigned to the user for each user session.
- Browser Info: Information about the browser used to sign in.
- Logged On: Time when the user signed in.
- Last Access: Time stamp for the last activity for this user. This can be any kind of activity, such as switching from one page to another.
- In the Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Home page, click My Profile, and then click Administration.
- Click Manage Sessions.
The Sessions section at the top of the page shows how many users are currently signed in (Total Number of Sessions) and detailed information about these users.
- To monitor a particular user, select Filter Cursors by Session.
Information for this user displays in the Cursor Cache table.
Click Clear Filter to show information for all users.
- To change how messages are logged for a particular user, select a Log Level from the list.
By default, logging is disabled.