Run rules to calculate values in the application. From the Home page, click Rules.
Tip:To see only Projects rules, click All Cubes next to the Filter, and from the Cube list select OEP_PFP.
- OPF_Add Project—Adds a new project on the fly.
- OPF_Add Expense Line Item—Adds a new expense line item in a project.
- OPF_Add Revenue Line Item—Adds a new revenue line item in a project.
- OPF_Approve Project—Sets the status of the project to Approved; copies the plan data to the forecast scenario, since this project is likely to move forward.
- OPF_Calculate Capitalized Expense—Calculates capitalization expenses for capital projects.
- OPF_Calculate Direct Expense—Calculates direct expenses for all projects.
- OPF_Calculate EVM—Calculates Earned Value Measure for Project – Schedule and Cost variance based on set targets.
- OPF_Calculate Expense CashFlow—Calculates cash flows associated with expenses, based on the assumptions set for the project.
- OPF_Calculate Expense—Calculates driver-based expenses for labor, material, and equipment based on set driver-based assumptions.
- OPF_Calculate Financial Benefits—Calculates aggregated financial benefits.
- OPF_Calculate Non Financial Benefits—Calculates non-financial benefits, summing the year totals.
- OPF_Calculate Overhead Expenses—Calculates overhead expenses based on the specified drivers.
- OPF_Calculate Payback period—Calculates the payback period based on the expenses and benefits planned for a project.
- OPF_Calculate Payback period Revenue—Calculates the payback period based on the expenses and revenue for a project.
- OPF_Calculate Project Benefits—Calculates the project benefits for indirect and capital projects.
- OPF_Calculate Revenue—Calculates revenue for contract projects based on the project type: time and material, cost plus, or direct.
- OPF_Calculate Revenue cash flows—Calculates the cash flows for revenue realization.
- OPF_Calculate Revenues
- OPF_Copy Data to Finstmt—Moves data from Projects to Financials after aggregating data for all projects, based on the defined mapping.
- OPF_Delete Project—Deletes the project.
- OPF_Execute Project to Capital Map Reporting—Creates capital assets from project expenses.
- OPF_Execute Project to Capital Map Reporting - Capitalized—Creates capital assets from project expenses based on resource class.
- OPF_Execute Project to WFP Map Reporting—Moves assigned job codes and employees FTE, labor hours, and expenses to Workforce.
OPF_Prepare Detailed Forecast Data—Organizes data for forecast for months and years.
OPF_Prepare High Level Forecast Data—Organizes data for high level forecasts for months and years.
- OPF_Push data to capex from Projects—Moves data into planned capital work in progress assets based on allocated expenses from Projects to Capital.
- OPF_Recognize Revenue—Calculates revenue recognition based on the assigned revenue recognition drivers.
OPF_Refresh Project Dates—Run this rule before directly entering expenses or revenue for projects that have been imported, or when project dates are changed.
- OPF_Remove Line items—Removes line items from the project.
OPF_Rollup Project Cube—Calculates the aggregation of projects through the hierarchy.
Roll up Project—Aggregates the projects and pushes the data to Financials based on the account mapping.
Additional rules are added if you enable Project Management Cloud Integration. See EPM Planning Projects Rules for Integration with Project Management.