If you enabled the Program dimension, you can group projects together into a program for analysis purposes. You must have already added projects to perform this task.
When you enable the Program dimension, it is added as an attribute dimension. Map projects to programs in the Dimension Editor.
To map projects to programs:
- From the Home page, click Navigator and then select Dimensions from the Create and Manage category.
- Select Project from the Dimension drop-down list.
- From the Actions menu, select Custom Attributes.
- Click Programs to move it to the Attribute Values pane.
- Click + to add the program members.
- Select a program, and then in Attribute Values, select the project you want to associate with the program.
- Refresh the database.