After you've prepared the source data file and configured the Incremental File Adapter in Data Management, you're ready to import incremental Workforce data.
- Loading and Calculating Incremental Workforce Data
- Preparing the Source Data File
- Configuring the Incremental File Adapter in Data Management
To execute the data load:
- From the Home page, click the Navigator, and then under Integration, click Data Management.
- On the Workflow tab, click Data Load Rule.
- Select the data load rule you created, and then click Execute.
- On the Execute Rule dialog box, select Import from Source and Export to Target.
- For the Start and End Period, select the Period (it may already default from the POV).
- Click Run.
For more information, see Step 1: Importing Source Data in Administering Data Management for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud .