You can customize the labels for cards (the icons that display on the Home page), tabs, and clusters. Labels are limited to 25 characters or less. For vertical tabs, there is no character limitation since the label for vertical tabs displays as hover text.
To customize labels for cards, tabs, and clusters:
- Open the Navigation Flow page and click the name of the navigation flow you want to edit. See Viewing and Working with Navigation Flows.
If customizing the label for a card or cluster:
- Click the name of the card or cluster you want to edit.
Enter a new name and save it.
You can edit the label here. However, if the label is defined in the Artifact Labels page on the Tools cluster, that definition will take precedence and will display during runtime. To change a label permanently, redefine it in the Artifact Labels page. See "Specifying Artifact Labels" in your EPM Cloud Administering guide.
Ensure that you adhere to the naming restrictions outlined in Viewing and Working with Navigation Flows.
If customizing the label for a tab:
- Click the name of the card you want to edit.
- In the tab listing on the Manage Tab page, click the name of the tab you want to edit.
- Enter a new name for the tab and save it.
To reload a navigation flow to view design time changes, see Reloading a Navigation Flow.