The rollover must be performed by the System Administrator or a Power User.
To perform a rollover:
- From the Home page, select Application, then Configuration, and then select Rollover.
- On the Rollover screen, select the Target point of view to which you want to roll over the Source POV:
- Scenario --Select a scenario from the list of scenarios.
- Year --Select a year from the list.
- Period --Select a base period from the list of periods. The Target period is the selected period in the POV and the Source is the period prior to it. For example, for FY19 P1, the prior period is FY18 P12.
- Click to select the type of rollover you want to perform:
- Tax Rates-- Copy tax rates to the selected target POV
- Exchange Rates-- Copy exchange rates to the selected target POV
- Tax Automation Rules-- Copy tax automation rules to the selected target POV
Note:Before running the Tax Automation rollover, ensure that FCCS_Global Assumptions is unlocked. You must unlock it before you can complete the rollover. See Unlocking FCCS_Global Assumptions.
- Year of Expiration in Tax Losses/Credits-- Copy the Year of Expiration for any tax losses or credits to the target POV.
- Loss Entities-- Copy the loss entities setting.
- CbCR Filing-- Rollover the following Country by Country Reporting forms:
- Table 2
- Table 3
- Constituent Entity Information
- Reporting Entity Information
- Message Specification
Note:Table 1 is not rolled over because that data is entered for the new period. The rollover also excludes all unique elements that are specific for a particular reporting period/year/scenario, such as document reference ID’s, correction message ID’s, reporting Periods, Timestamps, and so on.
- CbCR Automation Rules-- Copy CbCR Automation Rules to populate Table 1 data for the target period
Note:Before running the CbCR Automation Rules, you must ensure the following conditions are met:
- FCCS_Global Assumptions is unlocked. You must unlock it before you can complete the rollover. See Unlocking FCCS_Global Assumptions.
- Consolidation has been run on the Consol cube to update the CbCR cube.
You can click Select All to select all rollover types at one time.
Optional: Review the details for the previous rollover:
- Scenario, Year and Period - If this is the first time the rollover is being run, this column is blank.
- Status of the rollover.
- Date the rollover was executed.
- Click Run to perform the selected rollovers. When the rollover is complete, the Status and Executed date and time are displayed.
- Verify the Rollover results in the new period.
Note:For CbCR Automation Rules, only the CbCR rules are copied. If you check the Data Status CbCR screen, no data in the new period is impacted.
- Optional: For CbCR Automation Rules only, perform the following steps to populate Table 1:
- Run Consolidation on the Consol cube.
- Run Consolidation on the CbCR cube. The CbCR Automation Rules pull the associated data to populate Table 1, and the Calculation status of the entities is updated to Impacted.