You can use the Alert Types list to quickly find Task Manager alert types. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. Using the filter bar, you can control the alert types that you see in the list. By default, all alert types are displayed.
To search for alert types:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Alert Types tab on the left.
- To search for an alert type, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
You can filter alert types using these categories, Name, Alert Type ID, Enabled, Description, Created By, Created On, Last Updated By, or Last Updated On.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters from Actions.