You can edit the name of a connection, the security information, and application-level tokens.
You cannot add or modify application tokens for seeded applications. You can only edit the token values.
You also use the Edit Connections dialog to enable pre-built Integrations. After you enable the Integration and fill in the parameters, you can then create tasks using Task Types for the enabled Integrations.
To edit a connection:
- Select Manage, and then Integration Types.
- Click Manage Connections.
- Select a connection, and click Edit.
- To enable a pre-built Integration, select the connection, select Enabled, and fill in the parameters.You can enable or disable a connection at any time.
- Edit the settings or tokens as needed, and click OK.