You can use the Search function in the Attributes list to find attributes for Task Manager tasks. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. Using the filter bar, you can control the attributes that you see in the list. By default, all attributes are displayed.
To search for Task Manager attributes:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Attributes tab on the left.
- To search for an attribute, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
You can filter attributes using these categories: Name, Type, Calculation, Created By, Created On, Last Updated By, or Last Updated On.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters in the icon.