Service Administrators can set up Email Notifications for Task Manager users. When you enable email notifications, batch notifications are generated. When the notification is no longer required, you can deactivate email notifications and reminders.
By default, email notifications are not enabled.
Administrators can also assign the number of days before a due date to send reminder notifications.
Due Date reminder notifications are emailed to Assignees and Approvers in these conditions:
Responsibility for a Task Manager action changes - sent based on information in the action
A due date is missed - sent based on information in the action
A due date is approaching - sent based on the number of days in advance that you specify
To enable email notifications:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the System Settings tab on the left.
- Select Email Notifications.
- For Email Notifications, select Turn On to initiate the notification, or Turn Off to deactivate the notification.
- Enter an email for the From Address. You can edit the address to supply a specific address, or to include a product acronym to alert the user where the notification is coming from.
Email notifications also include the service name in the footer of the email. For example: “Note: This is an automated email notification generated from EPM Task Manager on efim.arcs”.
- Enter the Number of days before due date to send reminder.