From the Task Types dialog box, you can edit Task Types. For example, you can add or delete attributes, edit parameters, add or delete questions, edit instructions, or change the order of questions.
Editing Task Types may have an effect on tasks that are created from the Task Type. For tasks in a template, the effect is immediate. Changes to the Task Type (instructions, questions, and so on), are automatically updated in tasks of that type. There is no effect if you edit a Task Type in a schedule.
To edit a Task Type:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then Task Manager.
- Click the Task Types tab on the left .
- Select the Task Type that you want to edit.
- Use one of these methods:
Select Actions, and then Edit.
Click the Edit icon.
Right-click and select Edit.
- Select the tab for the information you want to edit and edit the Task Type.
- Click Save and Close.