You can export tasks from a template to a flat file in CSV format, then use Microsoft Excel to modify the file. For example, you can export the tasks from a template in a test installation and import them to a template in a production installation. When you export tasks from a template, they are saved to a CSV file.
To export tasks:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Templates tab on the left.
- From Templates, select a template from which to export tasks.
- Click Export Tasks.
- Click Save File, then click OK.
- Select a location in which to save the file, and click Save.