You can group cards from various EPM Cloud subscriptions into a cluster that is accessible from the Home page of a source subscription. For example, you can create a cluster within Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud consisting of cards with pre-built external reports from Narrative Reporting.
Cards from multiple subscriptions can also be included within the same cluster on a source environment. For example, a Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud user can launch a Journals icon from Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud without leaving Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud.
You create clusters and add cards to clusters by customizing navigation flows. For general information about navigation flows, see "Designing Custom Navigation Flows" in your Administering guide.
- Launch the Navigation Flow page and create a navigation flow or edit an existing navigation flow:
To create a navigation flow, you must first select an existing navigation flow and make a copy of it. Then edit the duplicate navigation flow details and save them.
- Click Tools, and then click Navigation Flows.
- To create a navigation flow, select the navigation flow you want to duplicate, then in the upper right-hand corner of the page, click , and then select Create Copy. Enter a name for the navigation flow, and then click OK.
New flows are marked Inactive until they are activated by the administrator. To activate or deactivate a navigation flow, in the Active column, click Active or Inactive. Only one navigation flow at a time can be active.
- To edit an existing navigation flow, click the name of the navigation flow you want to edit.
Editing is only possible if the navigation flow is inactive. If the navigation flow you want to edit is active, ensure you mark it Inactive before editing.
- Create a cluster or add an existing cluster:
- If it isn't already open, from the Navigation Flow page, click the name of the navigation flow in which you want to add a cluster.
- To create a new cluster, click Add Cluster, enter or select the cluster details, and then choose an icon for the cluster.
- If there is an existing cluster you want to add from another subscription, click Add Existing Card/Cluster, select the target subscription under My Connections, and then choose the cluster you want to add to your navigation flow.
Note the following:
Clusters can't be directly selected from Narrative Reporting and Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud using the Add Existing Card/Cluster option.
Clusters that are added from another navigation flow or from another subscription will display the localized labels that were defined in the source navigation flow. To update the cluster labels in your navigation flow, on the Home page, click Tools, and then click Artifact Labels. See "Specifying Artifact Labels" in your Administering guide.
- Select the cards to include in the cluster:
- From the Navigation Flow page, navigate to the card you want to add to the cluster. If the card is within another subscription, first select the subscription under My Connections, and then navigate to the card in that subscription.
- To the right of the card that you want to move, in the Order column, click .
- Select the cluster, and then click OK.
The cards will appear in the listing as children of the cluster. Use the up and down arrows next to the cards to reorder the cards within the cluster, if needed.
- Click Save and Close.