The Members and Attributes section lists dimension members, descriptions and attributes, including leaf attributes and parent node, and the corresponding cube for the dimension member.
To edit dimension attributes:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Dimensions tab on the left.The Members and Attributes section displays dimension members, descriptions and attributes, including leaf and parent node information, and corresponding dimension cubes.
- Select a Local dimension, then click Actions, and then Edit.
- On the Attributes tab, select an attribute, and then click Edit.
- Edit the attribute as needed.You can't change the data type if a member already exists for the dimension or if the attribute is referenced in a collection.
- Click OK.