Each section of a data entry form can collect data from different data sets or attribute combinations. Sections can have overlapping data sets or attributes; only one attribute per data set can be writable.
To create or edit sections:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Form Templates tab on the left.
- In New Form Template or Edit Form Template, select the Sections tab.
- Click New or select a section and click Edit. The Edit Form Template Section is displayed.
- On the Properties tab, enter:
Rows—The attributes of the form are displayed as a table; you make entries in the row. The system always displays the attribute name as the header.
Columns—The attributes of the form are displayed in the row and columns where the user enters the value for each attribute of the form. The fields include one data entry record per attribute. The system displays the attribute description as the row header of the form.
- Enter information or view the following Section tabs:
- To save your updates and go back to the Form Template Sections tab, click OK.