Improve an application's performance by taking advantage of page and region caching.
Developers can configure page and region caching by setting the Cache attribute on the Edit Page or Edit Region pages. Workspace administrators can view and purge cached regions and pages.
Purging Cached Regions and Pages
View and purge cached regions and pages on the Manage Application Cache page.
To view and purge cached regions:
- Navigate to the Workspace Administration page:
- Sign in to Oracle Application Express.
- At the top of the Workspace home page, click the Administration menu and select Administration.
The Workspace Administration home page appears.
- On the Administration page, click Manage Service.
- Under Manage Meta Data, click Application Cache and select a purge option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.