Configure a environment banner for an instance in Administration Services.
Environment banners can display at either the left or top of page. You can define an environment banner for a given workspace or an entire development instance. Workspace-level environment banners override those those defined at the instance-level.
Note:If a workspace or instance-level environment banner is enabled, the text and color is displays in App Builder pages and Runtime Developer toolbar in the application runtime.
To define a environment banner in Administration Services:
- Sign in to Oracle Application Express Administration Services.
- Click Manage Instance.
- Under Messages, click Define Environment Banner.
- In the Environment Banner dialog:
- Enable Banner - Specify whether to include an environment banner. Select Yes or No.
- Position - Select the banner display position. Select Left or Top.
- Label - Edit the text to display as a label on the banner.
- Color - Select the banner color.
- Click Apply Changes.
A confirmation message appears that reads:
Environment banner settings saved.
The following illustration shows an instance-level environment displaying at the top of the page.