Run the Create Application Wizard to create a new application that contains one or multiple interactive grid report pages.
To create an interactive grid using the Create Application Wizard:
- On the Workspace home page, click the App Builder icon.
- Click the Create button.
- Click New Application.
- For Name, enter the name used to identify the application to developers.
- For Appearance, accept the default Theme Style and menu layout (Vita, Side Menu), or change it by clicking the Set Appearance icon adjacent to the Appearance field.
- To add a report, click Add Page and select then select Interactive Grid.
- On Add Interactive Grid Page:
- Page Name - Enter a name for this page.
- Set Icon - Select an icon to display in the navigation menu for this page.
- Page Source - Select the source for the report:
Table or View
What you select determines what displays next. Follow the on-screen instructions. To learn more about an attribute, click the Help icon in the lower left corner.
- Determine if the report is editable. Select either:
- Advanced - Expand Advanced to configure these
Set as Home Page - Enable this to make this page the home page for the application.
Set as Administration Page - Enable this to have this page display under Administration.
Page Help - Enter text to be displayed when the user selects Page Help.
- Click Add Page.
- Features - Select features to include with the application. Features provide application-level functionality and can only be added once per application. To learn more, click the Help icon adjacent to Features.
- Settings - Specify settings used to generate this application. To learn more about an attribute, click the Help icon adjacent to Settings.
- Click Create Application.