Oracle Communications EAGLE is a signaling platform that extends signal transfer point (STP) and signaling gateway (SGW) assets to LTE, M2M and Wi-Fi domains for enhanced connectivity, capacity and revenue. As part of an "intelligent evolution" towards LTE, EAGLE converges key SS7 assets onto a single signaling platform. EAGLE delivers SS7-focused STP and SGW assets that help operators better manage intelligent routing, screening services, number portability (NP), equipment identify register and integrated performance/service management from the same database technology and footprint. As they build out the LTE portions of their network, operators gain seamless connections to PSTN SS7/TDM transports.
EAGLE Application Processor
EAGLE Element Management System
EAGLE FTP Table Base Retrieval
EAGLE LNP Application Processor
EAGLE Query Server
How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later