GlassFish Communications Server Documentation
Oracle GlassFish Communications Server is an easy, fast, and industry-leading application server based on Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SIP technology for developing and delivering web applications and web services. Use it to build SIP applications and converged applications that are JSR 289–complaint. It provides superior performance, clustering, and high availability features for scalable, carrier-grade services that continue to operate despite software and hardware faults.
How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later