Oracle Clinical and
Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture
Oracle Clinical is a clinical data management system that includes subsystems for study design, randomization, data entry, batch data load, lab ranges, custom validation and derivation procedures, discrepancy management, and data extract. Oracle Clinical is compatible with the Thesaurus Management System (TMS), the Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH), and external query tools.
Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture (RDC) is an electronic data capture (EDC) system that operates with studies designed in Oracle Clinical. Use RDC to collect, review, and report clinical data obtained during a subject visit in a clinical study.
|Oracle Clinical||Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture|
How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later