Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service 19.7
Oracle Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service is an application designed to meet all aspects of sourcing, developing, and protecting retailer brands. The application provides solutions for product development, compliance, quality, and traceability. It is designed specifically for retail, food service, and manufacturing businesses to develop and protect their brands, manage their suppliers, and ensure full end-to-end product lifecycle management.
Oracle Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service is composed of the following modules:
- Library enables the issue, receipt, and acceptance of policies, guidelines, and key working documents.
- Product supports the development of products and production specifications.
- Project supports the development of project briefs, plans, and workflow management.
- Supplier enables the identification, selection, and approval of suppliers.
- Reports provides a reporting tool for reporting across the system, using standard templates and custom reports.
Note: Hot Fix Release Notes are available on My Oracle Support (DocID: 2400174.1)