Retail Process Orchestration and Monitoring 22.1.401.0
The Process Orchestration and Monitoring (POM) application provides comprehensive batch scheduling and monitoring capabilities for Oracle Retail SaaS Applications.
POM's key features are:
- Support for Cyclical (or Hourly)/Ad-hoc (or Standalone)/End of Day (or Nightly) scheduling modes
- Dashboard monitoring facility for managing errored jobs, holding, releasing, skipping jobs, and so on
- Configurable Scheduler for time based Invocation of Hourly, Ad-Hoc or Nightly cycles
- External (customer) invocation of Hourly, Ad-Hoc or Nightly cycles
- Configurable Schedule for tailoring batch to specific customer needs such as enabling/disabling certain jobs
- Hooks to integrate with external (customer) systems for two-way dependency management and job status updates
- Configurable notifications with ability to send email notifications
Note: Hot Fix Release Notes and Reference Papers are available on My Oracle Support (DocID: 2815464.1).
Note: Click on the left to see task-related documents (Use for User Guides, Implement for Implementation Guides, and so on).