You can create a connection to Google Drive or Google Analytics and use the connection to access data.
- If needed, set up an application in Google:
- In Google, sign in, and go to the Developer’s Console.
- Create a project, then go to the API Manager Developers area of the Google APIs site and click Create app to create and save an application.
- Enable the application and create credentials for the application by accessing the Analytics API.
- Open the page displaying the credential information, copy the Client ID
and Client secret. You'll paste in the redirect URL provided by Oracle Analytics later in Step 4.Refer to the Google documentation for more information about how to perform these tasks.
- On the Data or Home page, click Create, then click Connection to display the Create Connection dialog.
- Click Google Drive or Google Analytics.
- Configure the connection details.
- In a separate window, open the Google application at the Credentials area. Copy the URL from the Redirect URL field and paste it into the Google application’s Authorized redirect URIs field and then click Add.
- In Client ID, paste in the key value copied from the Client ID field in the Google application.
- In Client Secret, paste in the secret value copied from the Client secret field in the Google application.
- Click Authorize. When prompted by Google to authorize
the connection, click Allow.The Create Connection dialog refreshes and displays the name of the Google account, and its associated email account.
- Save the details. You can now create data sets from the Google Drive or Google Analytics connections.