You can use the auto save option to save your updates to a visualization project in real-time automatically.
If you’ve already saved your project in a specific location, the Save Project dialog isn’t displayed after you click Auto Save.
- Create or open a project.
- From the Save menu, select Auto Save.
- In the Save Project dialog, enter the Name and optional Description to identify your project.
- Select the folder where you want to save your project.
- Click Save. Any project updates are saved in real-time.
Suppose that two users are updating the same project and Auto Save is enabled. The Auto Save option is automatically disabled when different types of updates are made to the project. A message is displayed that states that another user has updated the project.