Common Tasks 126.96.36.199.0
Install and Patch
Install a Development Environment
- Install and use a Quick Start for Developers
- Install Oracle JDeveloper Studio (Integrated Development Environment with ADF) or Java
Install a Production Environment: Start Small & Scale Out
Start with the install guides to: install a production environment, use the Configuration Wizard to configure a standard installation topology, and (when necessary) deinstall.
Install a Production Environment: Plan, Install & Configure an Enterprise Deployment
For administrators: install, configure, and maintain a secure, highly available deployment of certain Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Business Intelligence
- Identity and Access Management
- Identity and Access Management in a Kubernetes Cluster
- SOA Suite and Business Process Management
- WebCenter Content
- WebCenter Portal
- Planning Workbook for Business Intelligence [XLS]
- Planning Workbook for Identity and Access Management [XLS]
- Planning Workbook for SOA Suite [XLS]
- Planning Workbook for WebCenter Content [XLS]
- Planning Workbook for WebCenter Portal [XLS]
Additional Installation Procedures
Install and configure other Fusion Middleware products in your environment.