Oracle TopLink 220.127.116.11.0
Develop and Administer
Documentation for developers that describes how to develop and administer Oracle TopLink applications. Learn how to develop applications using TopLink Java Persistence API (JPA), TopLink Object-XML mapping, and TopLink Database Web Services (DBWS).
- The core Functionality of Oracle TopLink is provided by EclipseLink.
- Learn persistence basics
- Use EclipseLink JPA extensions to develop persistence in applications
- Use EclipseLink Object-XML to develop persistence in applications
- Use EclipseLink DBWS to develop persistence in applications
- Develop TopLink applications in JDeveloper
- Expose entities through RESTful services
- Develop for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments
- More use cases