This chapter describes how to download packaged custom components to Oracle WebCenter Content Server.
This chapter includes the following sections:
About Downloading Custom Components
You can download custom components for Content Server with the Advanced Component Manager or from Oracle Technology Network.
Downloading a Component from the Advanced Component Manager
You can use the Advanced Component Manager to download a component for Content Server.
To download a component from the advanced component manager:
- In the Administration tray or menu, choose Admin Server, then Component Manager.
The Component Manager page opens.
- In the first paragraph on the Component Manager page, click advanced component manager.
This displays the Advanced Component Manager page, which has a list of components available for downloading.
- Choose the component to be packaged from the Download Component list.
- Click Download to display the File Download screen.
- Select Save this file to disk, and click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to a directory, change the file name if necessary, and click Save.
Downloading a Component from Oracle Technology Network
You can download a component for Content Server from Oracle Technology Network (OTN).
To download a component from OTN:
- In a web browser, go to the OTN website at
- On the Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c Software Downloads page, click WebCenter Content on the left.
- On the Oracle WebCenter Content page, click Core Capabilities.
- On the Oracle WebCenter Content Core Capabilities page, click Download.
- On the Downloads page, click Individual UCM Component Downloads, and download the component you want.