Loads all assets specified in the input list and creates objects with names made up of the prefix name plus a counter.
Syntax<ASSET.LOADALL TYPE="asset type" [LIST="list object name"] [IDS="asset IDs"] [IDFIELD="
field name"] PREFIX="prefix" [INITCOUNT="integer"] [DEPTYPE="
- Type of the asset to load.
- You must use either the LIST or IDS parameter. Name of an object containing the object IDs of assets to load.
- You must use either the LIST or IDS parameter. A variable containing a semicolon-separated list of asset IDs to load.
- Name of the field in the list object which specifies the object ID of the asset. The default value is
- Base name of the loaded asset. The object name consists of this value plus a counter incremented by 1 for each asset loaded. A variable named Prefix+Total holds the number of assets loaded.
- When the
ASSET.LOADALLtag is used in a template and assets using this template are approved for export, this parameter specifies whether approval dependency is
none. The default value is
Legal values are:
(default) -- Exactspecifies a version dependency. The version of the dependent asset must be equal to the version of the asset when it was approved.
-- Existsspecifies that any version of the asset satisfies the dependency condition.
-- Nonespecifies no approval dependency on the asset.
- Input. Set to true if the assets are being loaded with intent to edit. By default this is false. When set to true, all the asset data is loaded into memory as a unit. Otherwise, some data, such as blob data and asset associations may be loaded as needed.
- Input. For peformance reasons, not all of the data for an asset is necessarily loaded on asset.load. Setting this value controls how much of the ancilliary data of the asset id loaded.
Legal values are:
readonly(default) -- The asset is loaded for read only. Attempt to save the asset data will result in error. Asset associations and site information is not loaded. This option should be used on the live site for best performance.
editable-- All asset data is loaded and available for editing. Note, this option is equivalent to using the
readonly_complete-- All asset data is loaded but not avalailable for editing. Attempt to save the asset data will result in error.
Loads into memory all assets specified, assigning the object a name, composed of the prefix plus a counter.
If a list is passed as input and the asset type is a basic asset type and the list contains at least as many columns as the primary storage table for the asset type, the asset is loaded from the list without further querying of the database. If the asset type is not a basic asset or the list passed has fewer columns than the number of columns in the asset type's primary storage table, then the id is extracted and used to load the asset data into memory.
If a string is passed with a list of ids, those are used to load the asset data. Note that the order of ids in the list is not retained - the loaded asset objects may be in any order.
A variable, with a name consisting of the
[prefix]Total indicates how many assets were loaded.
This example loads all images in the database and applies the names img1, img2, img3, etc. Because the input list contains all the fields of the asset type's primary storage table, the asset is loaded from the list data without further queries to the database.<ASSET.LIST TYPE="Image" LIST="AllImages"/> <ASSET.LOADALL LIST="AllImages" TYPE="Image" PREFIX="img"/> <CSVAR NAME="Variables.imgTotal"/> images loaded.
This example loads all the images for a particular publication from the AssetPublication table. This makes at least one query to get the assets to load.<SETVAR NAME="pubid" VALUE="949611132389"/> <SETVAR NAME="assettype" VALUE="Image"/> <SELECTTO LIST="ezineImages" FROM="AssetPublication" WHERE="pubid,assettype"/> <ASSET.LOADALL LIST="ezineImages" TYPE="Image" PREFIX="eZineImg" IDFIELD="assetid"/> <CSVAR NAME="Variables.eZineImgTotal"/> images loaded.
This example loads assets by passing a semicolon separated list of IDs. This is useful as the Post element of a form where the user checked the IDs of assets that the user wanted to use.<SETVAR NAME="idlist" VALUE="960215146767;960215146907;960215148305"/> <ASSET.LOADALL IDS="Variables.idlist" TYPE="Image" PREFIX="image"/> <CSVAR NAME="Variables.imageTotal"/> images loaded.
The possible values of
Value Description -1000 Revision tracking error. -10001 The implementing class is invalid. -10002 There is a missing method for the implementing class. -10003 The method could not be invoked successfully. -10004 A required parameter is missing.
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.