Only Oracle offers the industry's most complete and integrated virtualization, from desktop to the data center. Going far beyond simple consolidation, Oracle enables you to virtualize and manage your full hardware and software stack.
Server Virtualization Products
Designed for efficiency and optimized for performance, Oracle's server virtualization products support x86 and SPARC architectures and a variety of workloads such as Linux, Windows and Oracle Solaris. In addition to solutions that are hypervisor-based, Oracle also offers virtualization built in to hardware and Oracle operating systems to deliver the most complete and optimized solution for your entire computing environment.
- Oracle VM Server for x86 and Oracle VM Manager documentation
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC documentation
Desktop Virtualization Products
Oracle desktop virtualization provides secure, anywhere access to Oracle Applications and other enterprise software and enables virtualized operating systems on standard client devices. It can be used to securely access nearly any application over the network from standard PCs, Macs, and iPad. It can also be used to run multiple operating systems on laptops and desktop PCs for development and testing.
- Oracle Secure Global Desktop documentation
- Oracle VM VirtualBox documentation
- Documentation is also available for the following products:
- Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure documentation
- Oracle Virtual Desktop Client documentation
- Sun Ray Products documentation
- Important: Oracle Premier Support level services end on the following dates:
- Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure - March 31, 2017
- Sun Ray Software - November 30, 2017