Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager
Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager is a server virtualization management platform that can be easily deployed to configure, monitor, and manage an Oracle Linux Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) environment with enterprise-grade performance and support from Oracle.
- Architecture and Planning Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Installation Guide
- Release Notes
Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager is based on the oVirt opensource project.
- Oracle Linux and Oracle VM Hardware Certification List
- Oracle Linux and Oracle VM Support Policies
- Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Oracle Unbreakable Linux Network (ULN)
- Oracle Linux Yum Server
- My Oracle Support