Workflow for granting internal users access to mHealth Connector Cloud Services
You have the following options for granting access to users who work at your organization:
- Provision users individually.
For instructions, see Assign mHealth Connector Cloud Services roles to a user.
- Provision users using a bulk import.
If you need to create and/or provision multiple users, a bulk import can save you some time. You have a number of options for bulk import, including:
- Create all new users.
- Create all new users and assign roles to them.
- Assign roles to existing users.
- Create some new users and assign roles to them, and assign roles to existing users.
For instruction, see Perform user operations in bulk in the Oracle Health Sciences Identity and Access Management Service Administrator Guide.
- Ask users to request access to the mHealth_Customer_Portal or mHealth_Configuration_Administrator role.
Users who already have single sign-on accounts can navigate to the URL for mHealth Connector Cloud Services, log on with their single sign-on user name and password, and request access to an mHealth role.
Users should not request access to the mHealth_External_Web_Services-System_Users_Only and mHealth_Internal_Web_Services-System_Users_Only roles.
Users who don't have a single sign-on account can't request access to mHealth Connector Cloud Services until you create an account for them.