Activate approval for the mHealth Connector Cloud Services roles
What do I have to do first? If you haven't already, submit a request to Oracle Support to create the Approver role for your organization and then assign it to at least two users. For instructions, see Set up approval for a role in the Oracle Health Sciences Identity and Access Management Service Administrator Guide.
How do I undo this? For information about deactivating approval, see Deactivate approval in the Oracle Health Sciences Identity and Access Management Service Administrator Guide.
- Open OHSIAMS Oracle Identity Self Service:
where <ShortOrgId> is the short name for your organization. This value is defined when your organization is added to OHSIAMS Oracle Identity Self Service.
- Open the role page:
- Under the Administration menu on the left, click Roles.
- In the Search section, for Display Name:
- From the list, select Contains.
- In the field, type mHealth.
- Click Search.
- In the Search Results, click the link in the Display Name column to open the role page for either the mHealth_Customer_Portal users or mHealth_Configuration_Administrator role.
- In the row of controls at the top of the page, click Set Approval Options.
- In the dialog box, select Activate Approval.
- Select Notify the user on request status so that the user who needs the role receives a notification after the access request is approved or rejected.
- Click Submit.
- Click x to close the dialog box.