Set up self-service registration for mHealth Connector Cloud Services roles
Follow these directions to set up self-service registration for any mHealth Connector Cloud Services role.
- Open the role page.
- Under the Administration menu on the left, click Roles.
- In the Search section, for Display Name:
- From the list, select Contains.
- In the field, type mHealth.
- Click Search.
- In the Search Results, click the link in the Display Name column to open the role page for either the mHealth_Customer_Portal users or mHealth_Configuration_Administrator role.
- Activate approval for the role. Approval is inactive by default.
If you leave approval as inactive, all requests are automatically approved.
- In the row of icons near the top of the page, click Set Unauthorized Access Page.
- Select Authorization Request Page and click Submit.
- Click x to close the dialog box.