Servers: Protocols: Channels
Related Tasks Related Topics
Network channels allow you to manage quality of service, meet varying connection requirements, and improve utilization of your systems and network resources.
This Network Channels page displays key information about each network channel that has been configured for this server.
A network channel is a configurable resource that defines the attributes of a network connection to WebLogic Server. For instance, a network channel can define:
- The protocol the connection supports.
- The listen address.
- The listen ports for secure and non-secure communication.
- Connection properties such as the login timeout value and maximum message sizes.
- Whether or not the connection supports tunneling.
- Whether the connection can be used to communicate with other WebLogic Server instances in the domain, or used only for communication with clients.
- Configure custom network channels
- Configure keystores and SSL attributes specific to a network channel
- Configure default network connections
- Configure listen ports
- Configure protocols