Web Service: Monitoring: Ports: Reliable Message: Requests
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to monitor requests for a reliable message sequence.
Name Description Message Id
Message ID for this request.
Sequence number of this request within the sequence (1..n).
SOAP action value for the request message.
Time this request was sent (RM source) or received (RM destination).
Flag that specifies the request has had an acknowledgement received for it (RM source) or sent for it (RM destination).
Message ID of any response message that could be correlated to this request (response received by RM source or sent by RM destination).
Time a response correlated to this request was received (RM source) or sent (RM destination).
- Install a Web service
- Start and stop a Web service
- Attach a WS-Policy file to a Web service
- Configure Web services
- View the SOAP message handlers of a Web service
- View the WSDL of a Web service
- Test a Web service
- Monitor SOAP Web services
- Monitor SOAP Web service clients