Remove Application Override
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
You can remove an existing application configuration override by removing the deployment plan containing the override values for an application or standalone module.
Name Description Application Name
The name of the application.
The file path that represents the application root directory, archive file, exploded archive directory, or application module descriptor for this application.
Deployment Plan Path
The file path for the deployment plan currently being used to override this application.
- Deploy applications and modules
- Install applications and modules
- Update (redeploy) an application
- Update a deployment plan
- Override application configuration
- Remove application overrides