Concurrent Managed Object Templates
Column Display Related Tasks Related Topics
This page summarizes the concurrent managed object (CMO) templates that have been defined for this domain.
WebLogic Server provides concurrency capabilities to Java EE applications by using CMO templates to make threads container-managed. You can configure CMO templates and then make them available for use by application components, such as servlets and EJBs. CMO templates are defined at the domain and or can be scoped to a partition. There are three types of CMO templates:
- Managed Executor Service Template - MES templates are used by applications to execute submitted tasks asynchronously.
- Managed Scheduled Executor Service Template - MSES templates are used by applications to execute submitted tasks asynchronously at specific times.
- Managed Thread Factory Template - MTF templates are used by applications to create managed threads.
You can show fewer or additional data points on this page by expanding Customize this table and modifying the Column Display list. Each data point displays in its own table column.
The following table lists all of the data points that you can display in columns on this page.
Name Description Name
The name that you specified when you created the CMO template.
The type of CMO template: Managed Executor Service (MES), Managed Scheduled Executor Service (MSES), or Managed Thread Factory (MTF).
The server instances or clusters where the CMO template is accessible by applications that have been deployed to these targets.
The scope in which the CMO template is targeted, either globally available to the domain or scoped to a specified partition.
- Create a global managed executor service template
- Create a global managed scheduled executor service template
- Create a global managed thread factory template
- Create a partition-scoped managed executor service template
- Create a partition-scoped managed scheduled executor service template
- Create a partition-scoped managed thread factory template