Domains: Web Service Security: Credential Provider: Notes
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to include any additional information that describes this credential provider of a Web service security configuration.
Name Description Notes
Optional information that you can include to describe this configuration.
WebLogic Server saves this note in the domain's configuration file (
config.xml) as XML PCDATA. All left angle brackets (<) are converted to the XML entity
<. Carriage returns/line feeds are preserved.
Note: If you create or edit a note from the Administration Console, the Administration Console does not preserve carriage returns/line feeds.
- Create a Web service security configuration
- Specify the key pair used to sign SOAP messages
- Specify the key pair used to encrypt SOAP messages
- Use a password digest in SOAP messages
- Use X.509 certificates to establish identity