Windows NT Authenticator: Provider Specific
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to define the provider specific configuration of this Window NT Authentication provider.
Note: The Windows NT Authentication provider is deprecated as of WebLogic Server 10.0. Use one or more other supported authentication providers instead.
Name Description Domain Controllers Domain Controller List Bad Domain Controller Retry Bad Domain Controller Retry Interval Map UPN Names
Indicates how the Windows NT Authentication provider should map UPN-style names for authentication (that is, whether
- First--names that match the UPN format should be treated as a UPN name first. If the name isn't a UPN name, the name will be treated as an unscoped name.
- Last--names that match the UPN format should be treated as a UPN name only if the name failed to be matched as an unscoped name.
- Always--names that match the UPN format will always be treated as a UPN name.
This setting should only be used when there are no usernames with @. domain\\username is not ambiguous and is always allowed.
Logon Type Map NT Domain Name
Specifies whether the Windows NT domain information should be placed into principal names during authentication.
- Never--the Windows NT domain name is not placed in the principal names.
- OldUPN--the Windows NT domain name is placed in the principal names as domain\\name.
- UPN-- the Windows NT domain name is placed in the principal names as name@domain.