Go to main content
Creating Element-Level Links
Link data sets to define a master-detail or parent-child relationship between two data sets.
Defining an element-level link enables you to establish the binding between the elements of the master and detail data sets.
- Open the element action menu and click Create Link.
- In the Create Link dialog, choose the element, and click OK to create the link.
The Create Link dialog is shown below.
Deleting Element-Level Links
You can delete both group-level and element-level links between data sets.
- Do one of the following:.
- Open the element action menu for either element and click Delete Link
- Select the element connector to display the linked element names and click the delete button.