Setting Up Financial Security
Set up financial security if you want to restrict which users can enter, update and delete financial information, and which ones cannot. You can set up financial security to enable certain users to change financial values, while excluding others.
How Does Financial Security Work?
You can prevent users of a certain responsibility from being able to update and delete the following amounts:
Monetary and Unitary (Invoice) Amounts
If you want to prevent users from updating and deleting the following:
You need to enter the function OTA_FIN_ST_PRICE_NO_UPDATE on the menu for that responsibility.
- unitary (invoice) amounts
If you want to prevent users from updating and deleting standard amounts, you need to enter the function OTA_FIN_MONEY_NO_UPDATE on the menu for that responsibility.
Which Windows Does Financial Security Affect?
Once financial security has been set up (depending upon whether you are preventing users from updating money, unitary or standard amounts), it affects the following windows:
Figure 1 - 10 illustrates which windows are affected: by money, unitary or standard amounts.
- Customers for Restricted Event
How to Set Up Financial Security
Use the Menus window to set up financial security.
To set up financial security:
1. Query the OTA_NAV menu.
2. Insert a new line and enter the sequence number.
Note: Do not enter values in the Navigator Prompt, Submenu or Description fields.
3. Enter OTA_FIN_ST_PRICE_NO_UPDATE in the Function field to prevent users from updating and deleting monetary and unitary amounts.
4. Insert a new line and sequence number and enter OTA_FIN_MONEY_NO_UPDATE in the Function field to prevent users from updating and deleting standard amounts.
Setting Up Organization Security
Setting Up Enrollment Status Security