Full Personal Details Report Set
To create printed reports of the personal information held for one person, you can run the Full Personal Details report set. It comprises four reports that meet employees' rights to view their own personal details under data protection legislation:
- Full Person Details 1 reports on addresses and information entered in the People window, such as name, date of birth, nationality, and work telephone number.
- Full Person Details 2 reports on applications and applicant interviews.
- Full Person Details 3 reports on assignment information including periods of service, payment methods, and element entries.
If you do not need to see all this information for the employee, you can run individual reports rather than the report set. The Full Person Details report, Full Assignment Details report, and Full Work Details report are equivalent to reports 1, 3, and 4 in the report set, respectively. The Full Applicant Details report is equivalent to report 2 in the report set, but you can only run this as a separate report for an applicant, not an employee.
- Full Person Details 4 reports on miscellaneous work information, including special information, absences, recruitment activities, and contacts.
You run report sets from the Submit Request Set window.
To run the Full Personal Details report set:
1. In the Request Set field, select Full Personal Details.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the reports.
4. Enter the name of the person for whom you want to print the reports.
5. Choose the Submit Request button.
Employee Summary Report